Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Excited!

Hope everyone had a great start on 2014! And stay motivated on those New Year resolutions!

My 2013 went away on a whim. So many things happened - home renovation finally finished end of June, health issues slowed me down for 2 months, heartbreaking family issues because we lost the youngest member of our family, and traveling. Therefore I needed a good start of the New Year by getting a REAL jeweler's workbench! I am still in the middle of setting up/cleaning up my studio so no pictures yet! But here is something to share with you.

Picture of Sun Moon Lake in Taiwan. So quaint, so beautiful. Photo was taken early Spring.

For 2014, I am going to focus on adding colors to my collection. Please stay tuned for exciting creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment